CONCIERGE CAR WASH, 26th April 2018
By Entering the “Concierge Car Wash Grand Central” Competition (the “Competition”), you accept the following terms and conditions:
WIN 3 free car wash vouchers to be used over the next 6 months by telling us the funniest thing to write on a dirty car! Be sure to like this page and share this post. Please keep it to 25 words or less. (Profanity will not be tolerated).
The Prize: 3 free premium wash vouchers to be used within 6 months at our Grand Central location.
Terms and Conditions
- Details of the Competition and a copy of these terms and conditions are available at the Website page at or on request from Concierge Car Wash.
- The promoter is Concierge Car Wash Pty Ltd (ABN 93 611 086 410 ) of 100 Miller St, North Sydney, NSW 2060 (Promoter).
- The Competition commences at 5.01pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on 2nd May 2018 and finishes at 5.00pm on 17th May 2018 (Competition Period).
- The Competition is a game of skill, requiring entrants creatively answer the question “What is the funniest thing to write on a dirty car?” in 25 words or less.
- Entrants can only enter once in the Competition Period.
- The Competition is only valid during the Competition Period. The Competition details are correct at the time of publication of these terms and conditions but may change (at the discretion of Concierge Car Wash) at any time. Concierge Car Wash will post any changes to these details (including these terms and conditions) on its Concierge Car Wash Facebook page.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees, contractors, consultants and agents (and their immediate families) of Concierge Car Wash, its licensees and marketers are ineligible to enter the Competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, fiancé, grandparent, step-parent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- After the end of the Competition Period, Concierge Car Wash (at its discretion) will decide the successful Eligible Entrant (Winners) who will be entitled to receive the Prize. The decision by Concierge Car Wash is final and no communication will be entered into. The funniest entry will win 3 premium car wash vouchers valid only at Grand Central Concierge Car Wash if used within 6 months.
- The Prize will be sent to the Winner via Facebook private messenger within fourteen (14) days of the Winner being contacted by the Promoter.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit or receipt of the Prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged.
- Where Concierge Car Wash cannot reasonably contact any Winner within seven days of determining the Winner, the Prize will be forfeited by the Winner to Concierge Car Wash and the Winner will have no claim or recourse against Concierge Car Wash. Concierge Car Wash at its discretion may determine another winner of the Prize.
- The Prize cannot be exchanged for cash, vouchers or alternative prizes or products.
- The Winner agrees to Concierge Car Wash using his/her first name and nonspecific details for promotional purposes (including but not limited to newsletters, the Website and posts on Facebook or Instagram).
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Media platform.
- By participating in the Competition, each Entrant accepts these terms and conditions and warrants that his/her entry/comment does not contain any material that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane or obscene and is not inappropriate, offensive or negative. Concierge Car Wash reserves the right to remove/delete any entries it considers libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, inappropriate, offensive or negative.
- Concierge Car Wash reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms or conditions.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Concierge Car Wash, its licensees and marketers (including its officers, employees, contractors and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Concierge Car Wash‘s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, altered or lost; or (d) use of the Prize.